- The rich formula of the balm contains an oiling complex with a high content of lipids, which intensively and long-lastingly regenerates irritated, dry and flaky skin of infants, children and adults.
Triglycerides of capric and caprylic acid rebuild the lipid structure of the epidermis, strengthening the protective barrier. Liquid paraffin perfectly nourishes and smoothes the skin, and creates a delicate protective film on its surface - reduces transepidermal water loss. Borage oil and shea butter intensely nourish and moisturise the skin, restoring its smoothness and elasticity. Cucurbitin soothes irritations and itching, and allantoin and D-panthenol reduce the roughness of the skin, restoring its comfort. The preparation is recommended in supporting the therapy of dermatological diseases (AD, psoriasis, "ichthyosis").
• Can be used in children over 3 months of age
• Does not contain parabens
• Does not contain dyes
• Does not contain a fragrance
• Dermatologically tested on people with allergic skin diseases
• pH neutral for the skin
How to use:
Spread a thin layer on thoroughly cleansed skin. Use twice a day.