Vis Plantis Snail Slime Filtrate Nourishing Face Night Cream 30+ 50ml
- Facilitates the renewal of the epidermis and repairs its damage, smoothens wrinkles and delays the aging process .For people whose facial skin is deprived of firmness and needs nourishment and smoothening. Recommended for people aged 30+.
Snail secretion filtrate: 97% composed of natural ingredients, vitamins, allantoin, collagen and elastin, important for the condition of the skin and its ability to regenerate. Retinol, or vitamin A, exfoliates and facilitates the renewal of the epidermis. Adenosine stimulates the production of substances important for proper skin tension and hydration. The combination of these three ingredients has a strong anti-wrinkle effect.
Retinol + adenosine complex, this innovative system of retinol with adenosine is one of the most effective ingredients with clinically proven effects. Combats the signs of skin aging at the cellular level. Retinol - vitamin A in its pure form - stimulates the renewal, proper growth and differentiation of epidermal cells, normalizes the process of their maturation and improves keratosis. Adenosine stimulates fibroblasts to synthesize collagen and elastin, important supporting fibers of the skin. Fibroblasts also increase the production of hyaluronic acid, which binds large amounts of water, which keeps the skin well hydrated.
Oils: argan, cotton seed and shea butter soothe skin irritations and moisturise it
• Betaine inhibits inflammation in the skin and slows down the aging process. Effectively moisturises and increases its elasticity
• Panthenol, or pro-vitamin B5, is a substance that is naturally present in the skin. It affects the metabolic processes taking place in the skin and regulates its renewal
• Glycerin has strong moisturising properties
• Vitamin E, also called the vitamin of youth, intensively regenerates and nourishes the skin.
How to Use: Gently pat in on the cleansed face, neck and neckline in the evening. To strengthen its effect, use a nourishing day cream with retinol and snail secretion filtrate from the Vis Plantis series.