- Regenerum hand regenerating gloves is a professional thermoactive treatment ensuring long lasting hydration and anti-aging effects with a gradual release of active ingredients.
Regenerum regenerative treatment for hands is a professional procedure to execute at home. Deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin of the hand, and additionally supports the regeneration of collagen preventing signs of aging.
Hyaluronic acid - works against wrinkles, intensively firms and tones the skin of your hands. In addition, very effectively moisturises dry skin and forms on its surface a protective film to prevent further loss of water.
Vitamin E - prevents signs of skin aging while nourishing it strongly.
Shea butter - is an excellent emollient - it contains lipids and oils that improve hydration of the skin and restore its smoothness and elasticity. It works on skin repairing and rebuilding it and supporting the functioning of the natural protective barrier. It also has soothing and nourishing properties.
Rose oil - regenerates the lipid layer of the epidermis and effectively eliminates the feeling of dryness. It also protects the delicate skin of your hands against photo-aging and reduces discoloration.
Urea - responsible for the hydration of the stratum corneum. Binds water in the deeper layers of the skin, thus intensively softens and smoothed your hands.
• intensely nourishes and regenerates even very dry skin
• deeply moisturises
• counteracts the signs of aging
• restores the skin''s smoothness and elasticity
• effectively protects and safeguards against external factors
The size of gloves is universal.
Treatment use on washed and dried hands, leave on for 35-50 minutes. After removing the gloves massaged excess serum into the hands. There is no need to wash your hands. In order to maintain the effect of treatment repeat it as needed.