- Irigasin is a product intended for preparing a solution for rinsing your nose and sinuses.
It is composed of an irrigator (in the form of a soft bottle ended with an ergonomic applicator) and 12 sachets.
Irigasin cleanses the nasal cavities of retained discharge, bacteria, viruses and allergens, as well as cares for the nose and sinuses:
• in acute or chronic sinusitis;
• in rhinitis during infections or allergies;
• before and after surgical procedures involving the nose and sinuses;
• after exposure to high concentration of dust in air;
• if you want to maintain appropriate hygiene of the nose and sinuses.
To continue your treatment, use the supplementing unit Irigasin 30 sachets.
Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to sodium chloride. If the symptoms accompanying rhinitis or sinusitis become worse, consult your doctor. Do not use the product if you nose is fully congested and prevents the solution from coming out. Do not use the product in case of an infection or the feeling of clogged ears. After an ear surgery, consult your doctor before using the product. Once irrigation is complete, a slight discharge of the residual solution from your nose may appear when bending. The product must be used at least one hour before night time. Directly after irrigation, do not lie down for one hour in order not to allow the residual solution to get to your ear. Children must not use the product unsupervised by an adult. Consult your doctor to find out if you can use the product in children under 4 years of age.