Colostrum is for general weakness of the organism especially during periods of weather and temperature fluctuations, during increased morbidity, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, allergies and diseases of autoimmunity (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis).
Increases resistance to upper respiratory tract infections, regulates the immune system - supports the regeneration of damaged tissues, accelerates post-workout regeneration.
Colostrum contains specific antibodies for more than 19 pathogenic organisms such as E. Coli, Salomonella, Candida, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Helicobacter pylori, Cryptosporidium and Rotavirus.
Colostrum from Laboratoria Natury was created on the basis of the first cow's milk (colostrum). Colostrum is the first food of every mammal, including humans. It is enough for healthy newborns to start an independent life, provides a number of nutrients, including proteins and active antibodies (immunoglobulins), which are designed to assist the body in the first days of life.
The applied colostrum acquisition technology guarantees the preservation of the biological value of the preparation and the high effectiveness of active agents. Protein, which is the basic ingredient of colostrum, contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and helps in maintaining healthy bones. In adults, the preparation has a strengthening and protective effect against viruses and bacteria.
Recommended daily intake
Colostrum is intended for internal use. 1 capsule of Colostrum contains 200 mg of cow's colostrum in a coat of microcrystalline cellulose. Recommended dosage - 1 to 3 capsules a day.
- Immunoglobulins - proteins responsible for immunity and functioning as antibodies. Immunoglobulin G (IgG) neutralizes bacteria and toxins found in the blood and lymphatic system; immunoglobulin M (IgM) captures from the outside and binds viruses in the circulatory system; Immunoglobulins D and E (IgD and IgE) carry substances from the blood and activate antiallergic activity. The high quality colostrum consists of a minimum of 16% of immunoglobulins;
- Lactoferrin - a protein that transports iron to red blood cells and helps in getting rid of viruses and harmful bacteria.
- Growth factor - stimulates proper growth and supports the treatment of old injuries of the skin, muscles and other tissues. The growth factor also helps fat burning in people using a slimming diet.
- Growth hormone - slowing down the ageing process of the body.
- Leukocytes - white blood cells that stimulate the production of interferon - a protein that inhibits viruses against reproduction.
- Enzymes - colostrum contains three enzymes with oxidising properties of bacteria.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, E, A, C.